« What's this food? | Main | Sunset cruising »

June 08, 2004



learned a new English word,"gunkhole". This is used both as a noun and verb. It means a small inlet or to journey from one inlet to another adjacent inlet by boat. According to the dictionary, it is canadian-english vocabulary. Anyway, I want to gunkhole around the BC coast this summer.

The comments to this entry are closed.